Page Header
County Emergency Home Repair

Purple House


For emergency actions immediately necessary to safeguard against imminent danger to human life, health or safety, or to protect property from further structural damage (such as when a property has been damaged by a natural disaster, fire, or structural collapse).

What Type of Repairs are Available?

For more information, call us at (865) 244-3080

Equal Housing Opportunity

This program is funded in part under an agreement with the Tennessee Housing and Development Agency (THDA) and the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)

How to Apply

Contact CAC Housing & Energy Services to set up an appointment to fill out the application.

You can call 865-244-3080, (Monday through Friday 8:00am-4:45pm), or stop by (lower level of the LT Ross building).
(google map)

Information you will need to apply:

  • You will need social security numbers and dates of birth for everyone in the household.
  • Current income information for everyone in the home. This could be copies of paycheck stubs for 30 days prior to date of application or award letter from Social Security (showing the awarded amount for the current year).
  • Proof of home ownership (recent property tax receipt or a copy of your deed). If residing in a mobile home, a copy of the title will be required.
Link to KnoxCAC