Page Header
Weatherization Contractors

If you are interested in becoming a contractor for CAC Weatherization Program, then follow these procedures:

  • Print the Contractor's Registry and fill out in its entirety (if it does not apply, then mark N/A)
  • Scan registry in and email to or mail to: CAC Housing
    P.O. Box 51650, Knoxville, TN 37950-1650.
  • Attach the following: Business License, Trades License, Section 3 Certification, TVA Certification, Mold & Moisture Certification, EPA RRP Firm Lead License.
  • Have your insurance company fax us a copy of your Worker's Comp, Automobile, and General Liability naming Koxville/Knox County Community Action Committee as additional insured
Link to KnoxCAC